Samsung Galaxy Young : Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Young is an entry-level dual SIM Smartphone based on Android 4.1 Jellybean. The Samsung Galaxy Young is expected to be priced around Rs. 8,000.
The Samsung Galaxy Young is the entry-level Smartphone which is set to be the successor of the Samsung’s best seller; Samsung Galaxy Y. This phone has a basic design which is very similar to the Samsung Galaxy Y and is made up of plastic. This phone has 1 GHz single-core processor, 768 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage. It also has a memory expansion slot through Micro SD card of up to 64 GB.
Camera and Multimedia:
The Samsung Galaxy Young has a basic 3.15 MP camera without LED flash or autofocus. The camera can record VGA videos at 24 frames per second. There is no front-facing camera in this Smartphone. It comes with music and video players which are capable of playing all the basic multimedia formats like .mp3, .wma and .mp4.
Connectivity and Features
The Samsung Galaxy Young is a dual SIM Smartphone of which both the SIM cards slots are GSM capable. Both the SIM cards are 3G compatible receiving up to 7.2 Mbps download speed and 5.76 Mbps upload speed. This phone also has Wi-FI b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP, A-GPS, WI-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot and Micro USB 2.0 port.
Battery and Size
The Samsung Galaxy Young measures 109.4 x 58.6 x 12.5 mm in dimensions and weighs 112 grams. It comes with a Li-Ion based 1300 mAh battery which will help this phone last through a day of normal usage.
- The Samsung Galaxy Young is an entry-level dual SIM Android Smartphone from Samsung for 2013.
- The Samsung Galaxy Young is the successor of the ultra-popular Samsung Galaxy Y.
- This phone has a 1 GHz processor, 768 MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- It features a 3.15 MP camera without LED flash. It can record VGA videos.
- It comes with Android 4.1 Jellybean with Touch Wiz Nature UX.
- It is compatible with 3G Networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
- It comes with 1300 mAh battery and is 12.5 mm thick.