Sony Xperia ZL Costs $760
Sony Xperia ZL is an Android Jelly Bean Smartphone, coming with a 5 inch full HD Reality Display.
The Xperia Z is the new flagship Sony Smartphone, and the company recently announced its mid level devices with the Xperia SP and L. Sony Xperia ZL is still on the way and is available for pre-order today.
The Xperia ZL features a 5-inch 1080p Reality Display, running on a Mobile Bravia engine 2. The rear-facing 13MP camera is capable of HDR video, and the Android 4.1 system is backed by a 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and 2GB of RAM. The Xperia ZL is available in black, white, or red finishes.
According to a press release from Sony, the Xperia ZL is selling for $759.99 (unlocked, LTE-ready) and $719.99 (unlocked, HSPA). Those prices are comparable — if not a bit more than — the expected price of the Xperia Z.
But there’s one major difference between the Xperia Z and Xperia ZL; the former has waterproofing technology. The Xperia Z tablet will also feature water-resistant features. The Xperia ZL is expected to come on April 8.
Features of Sony Xperia ZL :
- 151 g
- 131.6 x 69.3 x 9.8 mm
- Form factor
- TFT LCD
- Screen size
- 5 inch
- 1920 x 1080 px
- Number of colors
- 16 M
- Proximity sensor for display auto-turn off
- Accelerometer sensor for display auto-rotation
- Gyro sensor
- Mobile Bravia Engine 2 for enhanced contrast, color, and clarity when watching videos or viewing photos
- Shatter-proof sheet on scratch-resistant glass
- Touchscreen QWERTY keyboard
- Touch screen T9 keyboard
- Touch navigation
- Touch screen type
- Capacitive touch screen
- Side controls
- Volume key
- Power button
- Multi-touch input method
- Timescape UI to get all communication with a person in one place
- Downloadable VoIP client
- 2G network
- Quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900)
- 3G network
- Pentaband (HSDPA 850/900/1700/1900/2100)
- Supports micro-SIM
- 4G/LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100